‘47 Knuck. I photographed this bike back in 1997 and it features in the book ‘Chopped Harleys. 50 Years of Rebellious Motorcycles’ John ‘Caz’ Carroll wrote all the words and I took all of the Pics. It was published by Salamander books.
This bike was built and owned by Dan Hawkins of Langhorne Pennsylvania.
- buck-harness likes this
- skippy-10 likes this
- chopssplace reblogged this from hangaround
- chopssplace likes this
- hangaround reblogged this from mentallydefectiveandborntoolate
- lonerangersmc likes this
- mentallydefectiveandborntoolate reblogged this from harleypics
- mentallydefectiveandborntoolate likes this
- gregfly reblogged this from harleypics
- gregfly likes this
- italiaunoweb reblogged this from harleypics and added:
- boozehoons likes this
- misterhousewife reblogged this from harleypics
- harleypics posted this