My good friend Robert ‘Dark Star’ Smith from Dallas riding a back road in Florida.
The frame of his chopper is one of the last genuine Denvers Chopper frames bought soon after Denver passed away.
Robert was a true Texan and had an incredible way of speaking, real Southern drawl. I still have the interview tape I made when recording him for my book ‘Harley People’.
Sadly ‘Dark Star’ is no longer with us. RIP buddy.
- questfor likes this
- in-creible likes this
- jeremylawson likes this
- ba614 reblogged this from big-dewlittle
- ba614 likes this
- fredsbarandgrill likes this
- vrocwarthog likes this
- stiffspeed likes this
- big-dewlittle reblogged this from harleypics
- thespiritof81 reblogged this from lost-america
- bcsteelheader reblogged this from motowomanmusic and added:
- thefoundrymc likes this
- lost-america reblogged this from motowomanmusic and added:
- lost-america likes this
- motowomanmusic reblogged this from dontgoanywheretohaveabadtime
- cycletrash likes this
- owljjolson reblogged this from dontgoanywheretohaveabadtime
- lonerangersmc likes this
- scottysgarage reblogged this from harleypics
- thickerthantime reblogged this from harleypics
- dontgoanywheretohaveabadtime reblogged this from fuckyeahelvislives
- dontgoanywheretohaveabadtime likes this
- fuckyeahelvislives reblogged this from harleypics
- fuckyeahelvislives likes this
- harleypics posted this